Ski or Snowboarding at Mt Erciyes
Mt Erciyes, the highest mountain in the Anatolia region (3917m), is a popular winter paradise that offers world-class skiing and snowboarding – and loads of fun for those that just want to play in the snow. This is a very convenient way for Cappadocia visitors to experience snow for the first time.
We offer day trips from Goreme (and surrounding towns) to Mt Erciyes (near Kayseri) during the winter months giving you 4 hours on the mountain for skiing, snowboarding or just to play and ride the cable car to the top for photographs.
- Pickup from your hotel 10.00-10.15am.
- Drive to mountain via Kayseri (approx. 1.5 hours)
- Enjoy a simple typical Turkish style lunch of barbecued sucuk (a dried spicy sausage) with bread before hitting the slopes.
- Ski, snowboard or just have fun in the snow (12.00 – 16.00pm)
- Return to your hotel approximately 18.00pm.
Skiwear (jackets, boots, gloves), ski or snowboard hire and lift passes are all included, giving you everything you need to have an afternoon to enjoy the snow for the afternoon.
Ski or snowboard lessons are NOT included but we can arrange this for an additional cost – just let us know at the time you make your booking if this is required.